Friday, January 22, 2010

Committee Meeting Scheduling Fail!

Yeeks.

So I knew that scheduling committee meetings was going to be tricky, but I had no idea just how true that was.

So far there is no time in a 3 week period when I can get all 3 of them in a room together.

Oh well, not an insurmountable problem. Just annoying.

For the record, I'm using www.doodle.com to do this (as suggested by some of my fellow students) The name is awful and I hate the emails it sends, but it appears to work.

Now if only the calendar gods will cooperate.

Research proceeds. No complaints.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the joys. That is one thing I definitely don't miss about grad school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. It was difficult enough trying to schedule my committee meetings, and now I'm dealing with similar issues for my defense.

    ReplyDelete